thanks bernd, ordered parts

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 04:48:36 EDT

Just wanted to thank Bernd and all the others who gave me advise regarding
MSD ignitions and other parts.

Today I ordered a set of DT Headers and 3" gibson exhaust. I'll probably just
remove the convertor altogether (hope that doesn't lower my torque). I
ordered the MSD digital 6+ ignition and the blaster hvc coil. Not sure how
complicated that'll be to install but I'm hoping you all can guide me if I
have any ?'s. also got the MSD 8.5 wires and a transgo shift kit. I'm going
down to San diego tomorrow to have an Auburn LSD installed.

Next step is the throttle body and manifold, Heads, cam, and if I can afford
it eventually a supercharger and a 91/2" "viper" torque convertor.

JOHN

'95 Dak SLT CC 318 3.92, MP PCM, K&N

P.S. oh ya, also ordered the 180 degree thermostat.