Re: 89 dakota sport question....

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 16:29:33 EDT

No, Lift Lips are an aftermarket part that goes inside the wheel wells to
hide the gaps left by a body lift.

I think he's talking about the plastic body trim pieces that are part of the
early Sport package. There was plastic trim parts that were screwed to the
lip of the rocker panel on each side of the truck. They ran the whole
length of the cab. There were also two additional pieces on the bed in front
of the rear wheel wells.

I tried to look them up in my parts catalog, but I don't see them listed.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM