Re: Danger, Wil Robinson, READ the warning label before eating thathydroponic fruit!

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 09:32:12 EDT

I figured something like but didn't know the correct words.....

I did find a fix for these visor labels at the local
"we-are-not-a-real-parts-store" store. They carry little "pouches" that have
velcro straps which attach it to the visor. It has several compartments, most
zip closed. Only available in black, however.

thanks,

Rick