Re: Hydrolic bottle jack or 4 wheel type - Adivse please

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 17:26:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/00 4:57:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cybermail1@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm looking into a jack for rotating tire & jacking
 the truck up to make it easier to change fluids. The
 bottle jacks look good since you can take them on the
 trail but the 4 wheel look easier to use

 I've never used either - any advise would be welcome.
 Thanks >>
The bottle jacks are good for lifting heavy stuff but they dont extend that
far so u need to put somthin under it to get the truck up and they are slow
pumping up the piston, I have the floor jack and its much easier faster but
not as portable mabe u could get a small one that has a carrying case.Go to
the store and play with them ull find out what u want.

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg