Re: Back on List

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 20:28:40 EDT

Hey, Henry! Welcome back. I was wondering what happened to you and where
you went. Sorry to hear about the divorce. Do all you can to show your
son how much you love him; he's gonna really need it now.

Anyway,you can divorce Microsoft? Good news on the Dak, at least.

ttyl,

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:02:58 -0500 "Henry Hagemeier"
<jhhagemeier@Msn.com> writes:

> Hi All -
>
> I am back on the list after a couple of setbacks. One: Had to
> change
> Internet providers and therefore email addresses. I somehow got
> suckered
> into a computer deal where I have to sign up with Microsoft as my
> Internet
> provider.
>
> Two: My wife of 10 years asked for a divorce and we are in the
> process
> starting it up.. There is good news and bad news with this. The
> good is
> all I want to talk about. Out of the deal I had to get my wife's
> name off
> of the title of the Dakota. For those of you who remembered I had a
> 2000
> Yellow Club Cab with the 4.7 engine. It was sweet. However, to get
> her
> name off the title I would have to refinance. This would of cost me
> $5000.
> So I decided to trade it in instead because I could go with $1000
> down on a
> new vehicle so I got a RED 2000 DAKOTA R/T. Yippie!!! Wow, I
> thought the
> 4.7 moves like a scalded dog (which it does). But that torque on
> the R/T is
> just AMAZING!!!!. Also thought I would never like an automatic
> transmission, but you know, after a few days I wish I had gotten one
> years
> ago.
>

> I love my 8 year old son and I love my R/T. Both are fantastic. It
> is nice
> to be back on the list. Even though I signed up for the digest
> version for
> the time being.
>
> So I am now in the pushrods rule camp. I guess I am a turncoat.
> Tell you
> the truth I loved the 4.7, but you just cannot beat that torque.
>
> Henry
> San Antonio
> Red 2000 R/T loaded... The truck, not me.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.