Re: Re: Fog lamps on with high beams

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 21:46:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/00 11:49:32 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nshue@8dot3.com writes:

> Seems to me a good reason to put a switch inline with that jumper switch.
>
> Switch on: Works the way you want the lights to.
> Switch off: Works the way that passes inspecitions.
>
> Where theres a will, theres a loophole..
>
> --Nick

Wow, theres inspections for that kinda shit.. DAMN I would jsut put the
foglights on a seperate switch (Which runs through a realay TONS brighter)

Greg

PS make sure the wires are about the same lenght, or one will be brighter
than the other one, (ovbiously the shorter the better) Dispute if you must,
but I have seen it on my friend R/T!