Re: Super Engine Swap

From: Jarod \ (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 15:59:20 EDT

D0h!! well i have been looking around and i see sum 13 second 5.2 that link
off Mark Kuzia page (http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html)
gives me ideas. I have been looking into getting a roots type supercharger
for my v8 cause i just love the sound of the screw charging up with air
right before ya drop the clutch and kickass =D I dropping my truck a bit and
getting bigger tires 18 or 20's then i'm going to start to modify the engine
(intake and exhaust first) then i'm going flat out crazy i wanna make my
truck a viper killer i want to hit low 11 or 12's in a 1/4 mile. I dont have
much cash but i'm going to college and i save for each step so it might take
a bit but it will get done! Plus i know my dakota will be here for a long
time, my pop had a 89 dakota custom cab v6 and its going strong with over
200k miles on it, all it need was a valve job.

Jarod Johnson
"I got a wish list a mile long and a wallet an inch thick"