RE: RE: RE: RE: 4.7l Positive performance headers

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 11:51:13 EDT

Mike Leach Co.
1443 W. Collins
Orange, CA. 92867
714.639.5220
LeachCo@compuserve.com

They are the manufacturer of Positive Performance headers for Chrysler, You
might have also heard of them as Leach headers. They carry Doug Thorley's
product line as well (Thorley Headers). Doug Thorley used to make the
Positive Performance headers before Mike Leach took them over. Are you
confused yet?

I'm going over there today. They want to measure my QC and make sure
everything fits correctly.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD