RE: KRC perf custom PCMS?????

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 13:16:29 EDT

KRC has a web site,
http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/krc_performance_pcm_dak.htm
Phone number is 321-635-8866, they are in Florida. I emailed them today, and
also tried to contact them by phone, with no success. I am interested to
see what they can do.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD,
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ