re:tired of gettin' slammed attn: Doug

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 15:38:19 EDT

Hey Doug, seems to be some kind of phenomenon with full-size truck owners.
I had the same problem with a couple buddies of mine (that just looooove
their Chevy's). (Funny, I never rag on their trucks). Got REAL tired of
hearing "your truck can fit in my trucks' bed", and "Chevy's are faster than
Dodges that little 318 can't hang with my 350"... so we found a nice
secluded straight stretch of road where I proceded to smoke both of them.
Not once, not twice, but THREE times each. It's amazing how a good spank
shuts them up. I don't get the ribbing that I used to, but it's funny how
they never bring up the fact to ANYONE that they got beat by my Dak.

Sounds like you're just like all of us, you bought what you liked and
wanted. Keep enjoying your truck, and don't worry about their crap.

Adios!
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport