Misleading commercial sells a Jap truck!!!

From: Scott Stevens (scott99dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 17:43:49 EDT

Hey Gang,
I had this little race yesterday but the whole thing
started about 2 months ago when I bought my RT.

Have you seen that commercial with the Toy Tundra and
the Lamborghini. Well this A&&hole co-worker of mine
saw this, wet his pants and rushed out and bought this
white V8 Tundra about a week after I bought the RT. So
he drives into work one day last week and brags about
it having 245 horsepower and it was the fastest truck
in it's class blah blah blah (I think he meant of all
Jap trucks). I told him that's BS cuz my RT (No Mods)
was faster than the fastest ToyNisMitsMazSuz whatever
etc. Well folks this boy said his Tundla Tluck could
blow away my RT anyday!! Wah hah Hah!! I picked the
road and he picked the time. I was only slightly
nervous and he was sweatin' buckets. Our whole shop
was there watching. When the bandana dropped I had
quicker response, but my rubber smoked a little and he
pulled a head. After laying some smoke for effect, I
punched it and blew by him like a flash of black
lightning and beat him by about 50 Feet. The whole
shop just died laughing. I stopped on a side road
whipped around and he just kept going into the sunset.
The poor boy was so embarassed he tried to take the
truck back to Toy-Ota and get his money back. They
laughed at him. HA ha ha ha HAh.

Never put pretty commercials up against the power of
factory MOPAR.

=====
Scott '99 BLK CC