Fluctuating rpms on bumpy roads

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 19:33:53 EDT

So I see I`m not alone here.My V6 does that also.Matter of fact,bumpy
roads really seem to affect how well it runs in general,or
rather,changes how it was running.I believe there are only a few
possibilities here.Maybe intermittent solder connections inside the PCM
or a vibration-sensitive connector/wire.Other than that,maybe the
sloshing of fuel in the tank could be affecting a bad fuel pump?
Truthfully,I can`t think of any other part of the vehicle that would
respond to vibration or shaking.My $2.39.

1999 Dakota Sport RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD system and
optional crank windows (2)