Re: platinum vs regular plugs

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 22:53:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/00 8:51:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mschmitty@my-deja.com writes:

> I am currently running bosch platinum plugs and keep reading about quite a
> few of you running regular autolight plugs. What is everyone's
> recommendation on platinum or regular plugs?

Plutoniums SUCK! If you revv you engine to like 6-7,000 RPM they'd help, and
if you have over 100K spark volts they would also help (read JAP ENGINES!)
but on good engine, they just crap out quicker, get plain ol Autolites, I run
em, adn they work better than those Bosch platnums (had them about 2 plugs
ago)

Greg