possible group buy on fender flares

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 00:03:36 EDT

I got a response back from mopar4less.com that said:

group buy??? are you speaking of added discount for the same part number
group? if so please inform me of the quantity of your interest, and i will
gladly see what can be offered.
thank you

I guess that says it all. I am asking for the fender flares for a rc or cc
dak 98+ in black.. don't know if they will do it on other colors. I got a
quote of $216 as of now.

If anyone is interested, please email me and let me know. I will be out of
town the next 2 days, so I might not get the email right away. You can
always email me at lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com with a response if you want, I
can get that email at my parent's place =)

anyways, let me know.. I know 2 that want them already

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49