RE: Chris- lowering info

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 09:59:07 EDT

Chris, Go with Western Chassis 2" angled blocks, also use their 1" front
coil springs. Use the Duetch tech nitro shocks front and rear. I have this
same setup on my truck for around $350.
I have 10K miles on this setup with no problems at all, 70+ 1/4 passes on
the blocks, NO problems!
The shock are awesome! Only additional cost is installation, I did mine
myself.
You won't believe the difference in handling, especially the shocks!!
Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH 209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ