Muddy Tires.com/4x4 Week

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 10:36:17 EDT

DML 4x4 owners:

        Check out the following email I received earlier from MuddyTires.com:
(After emailling Mathew, Mopar/Dodge is added for January 2001)

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html

MuddyTires.com - http://www.muddytires.com

MuddyTires.com
Newsletter
August, 30th 2000

Announcing 4x4 Feature Week:

One of MuddyTires.com most popular pages is now expanding it's reach.
Our
featured vehicle page is without a question the most visited page on
our
site.

With this in mind we will be featuring certain vehicle makes the second
week of each month. Starting on that Sunday we will feature a different
vehicle each day for seven days. The owners of each vehicle will
receive a
MuddyTires.com Tee-Shirt, window decal and pen. Plus they will be
recognized for the hard work they have put into their vehicle.

September 10-16 - Jeep Week
October 8-14 - Chevy/GMC Week
November 12-18 Toyota Week
December 10-16 Ford Week

DOES YOUR RIG MAKE THE GRADE?
It doesn't have to be a work of art. Just one that can get out there
and
wheel with the best of them.

Send at least five photos of your rig in action, in the shop or on the
trail along with a spec. sheet and any stories to:

Matthew S. R. Meester
MuddyTires.com a division of eProbe, Inc.
1980 S. Beaver Creek Rd., #678
Pinecliffe, CO 80471-0678
webmaster@muddytires.com
http://www.MuddyTires.com

Photos will not be returned unless you have included a
pre-addressed/stamped envelope with your entry. The best way to submit
your rig is through email.