Lowering the DAK

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 10:49:28 EDT

Save your money for now. Hotchkis is your answer. ~$1200.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

<<

I know this has been asked before. I have a 2000 CC 4.7 I want to drop it
but not slam it I am thinking maybe 3" rear and 2 front. My ? is how do I do
it without spending an arm and a leg. I have about 300.00 to spend will that
do it. What do I need blocks for the rear spring for the front is that it do
I need new shocks too how much should it cost? I want to do it soon cant
stand all that space above the tires

Chris Lambert >>