Re: ATI Procharger

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 15:19:46 EDT

I'm running the MP Puter *AND* Hypertech Beta, only with recalibrating the
FMU did I have any pinging... (needs less than 1/2 a degree per pound of
boost to fix that on the BTM)
___________________
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 14.10@96.8
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> Just got off the phone with John at Golden West Performance and they
Dynoed a 4.7 Durango with 8# boost and added 110 hp to the rear tires. And
their standard 6# kit adds 90 hp to the rear and its intercooled with custom
computer flash. He also told me not to get a HP MP PCM with a supercharger
it would not work right their would be to much timing.