How-to use Ohmeter??

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 19:22:54 EDT

I need to check my new taylor wires. I was told to use an Ohmeter and check
each wire individually to see if any one wire has a significantly different
number.....

I never used an Ohmeter before, and don't know what I'm lookin for. Could
one of you kind, wonderful, caring DMLers email me (off-list perhaps) with
details on how to do this. Right now my dak is runnin like ^$%& and all the
dealership will tell me is that it comes up with a misfiring code.

TIA

_kevin