Re: ATI Procharger

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 19:48:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/00 3:03:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Y2KDakuda@aol.com writes:

<< Just got off the phone with John at Golden West Performance and they
Dynoed a 4.7 Durango with 8# boost and added 110 hp to the rear tires. And
their standard 6# kit adds 90 hp to the rear and its intercooled with custom
computer flash. He also told me not to get a HP MP PCM with a supercharger it
would not work right their would be to much timing.

So are they producing it yet? I want one! How do I get more info?
Boog