Re: The MSD6A is in

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 22:41:53 EDT

    I've got my plugs gapped at 0.050 and it runs great. I first tried the
gap
at 0.045 after first completing the ignition and then changed after a couple
of days. I noticed quite a difference in seat-of-my-pants performance.
    Between the new ignition and the new gears, I can go down the road
in first gear doing about about 15 mph (about 2600 rpm if memory serves
me correct), punch it and have the a$$ kick out with wheel spin. And that's
with 26 lbs of air in them. I think it's time for some Cal Tracs ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com