Re: Performance Computer for '97 5.2, Attn: Ken Allgood

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 06:55:07 EDT

Ken,

You might want to give Hypertech (Tenn) a call to see if they have
released the Power Tuning Module for the '97 5.2 Auto/Stick yet.
I have had a Beta Test Unit from them installed since early summer
and it has performed just great.

It wasn't available on their Web Site last time I looked, but call them
anyway. They might have another test unit to give you. Worth a shot.
(http://www.hypertech-inc.com). The Beta Test Unit I have modifies
initial timing, advance curve, total advance, injection and transmission shift
points.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan