Of Topic: Saturn SUV

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 07:55:30 EDT

Just had a sneak peak at the new Saturn SUV. On lunch I took the cart up
to the front test garage and there it was. Straight off the roads of
detroit with all the masking...complete with mud from our test track. It
is bigger that a cherokee...little smaller than a grand cherokee. It is
sculpted in the front like a grand and the rear looks like a lexus or a
bmw. I love the windshield if it goes into production. it is almost a
flat piece of glass. Anyways more to come. Also they had a 2001
prototype Durango. Had the 16 inch rims but in black. ,, And it looked
higher off the ground then a 2000.

Peter J Cutler
99 239CC V6 Dakota Sport
Gibson Dual Exhaust