Re: Bed Extenders - who makes them?

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 09:43:15 EDT

Mike,

     Have you already put a motorcycle in the back of the Quad? How did it fit?
I regularly carry a Yamaha 1100 Maxim and a 750 Seca in my CC and the rear tires
of both sit right on the openning between the tailgate and the bed, with the
tailgate open. I did not even consider a QC assuming that carrying the bikes
would be out of the question.

just curious.,..

Rick