KCR Performance Computers/ Mopar PCM 4.7L

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 13:25:51 EDT

Ok, Talked to Marty at KCR in depth about the custom PCM flash program he
offers and the Mopar PCM (4.7L)that will be available soon. He recommended
the Mopar PCM over his custom Flash because my truck is NOT Supercharged, or
on NOS. I explained to him my concern with my truck being a 5 spd and the
availability of that PCM. He double checked it and he is telling me the 2000
and later PCM is one size fits all , Auto or 5spd, apparently there is a
separate device that controls the trans. now!!
WOooooooooooo Hoooooooo that is great news!! He also has checked with his
sources at Mopar and they have 75, 4.7L Mopar PCM's ready to ship out from
their supplier and should be available around Sept. 9th ( Marty says he
would bet on Sept. 20th) His sources at Mopar tell him only 30 are on
backorder so you can still reserve one. He is offering them for 325.99. He
says the Mopar PCM for the 4.7L is "Awesome" and that they're nice TQ/HP
gains from it. Said I would be real happy with it. I am going this route
rather than a custom flash. His custom flashes are mainly for SC'rs and NOS
users, or those who are highly modified. They will run you 425.00 (4.7L)
plus shipping.
Just thought I'd pass on the info.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back, Bosch +4's
SOON TO BE MOPAR PCM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ