RE: Re: RE: Injectors was: Warning, Trottmann attempting work...head fer da hills!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 13:32:56 EDT

Comparing apples to oranges. Now if I had that setup, then that would be a
true statement. I wish I could afford something that wild! If my company
decides to IPO I just might go a route similar to that. But on a pretty much
stock motor it would be overkill.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ