Re: RE: RE: Got chrome

From: Hop * (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 14:12:41 EDT

I bought a remanufactured front bumper for my 97 slt, It cost $180
And it had all the brackets welded in place so i didn't have to screw
around w/ reusing the old ones. It doesn't come w/ the front fascia
though. Don't know about the back bumper.....
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII..

On Behalf Of Y2KDakuda@aol.com