Re: 2K Idle Speed; Another Problem (long)

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 21:19:27 EDT

My 2k 4.7 2wd has had the rough idle and as well as being able to put it in
gear says its in gear but when giving gas it just sits there. They had it for
a week couldnt duplicate well last Tuesday I tried to leave from work, and it
didnt go anywhere , left it in gear just a idiling they mopar team showed up
and hooked it up to the drb and got the numbers, Yesterday they installed a
new shift cable and guess what that didnt do it, so star said that they are
going to put a new silndoid in, I am definatly dick of this truck its a
lemon, they still havent duplicated the rough idle but makes me feel no
better knowning STAR thought the shift cable would do it , By the time they
try to fix it i will have a whole new tranny and cables