WAS: 5 Speed Tranny NOW: New Mexico DMLers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 22:08:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 8:02:08 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> > Are you in Santa Fe? I don't think we'll beat many Stangs with the V6, I
> > beat one once with the 318 before I wrecked it. Is yours 4x4?
> >
> > -- David Chester
> > Albuquerque NM
> > 92 Spirit RT
> > 93 Dakota V8
>
> Nah Los Alamos, clsoe though, hehehe well I got a 318 2wd, so I love
eatin
> em...

Hmmm, on that note, I am plannin on going down to ABQ this weekend somtime,
mainly because my older bro is movin from Los Lunas out to Oregon, So I am
gunna go say good bye and all. Anyways, maybe somtime on monday we could
get together, eat lunch or somthin... I "know' ABQ but not that well, I can
however manage...

Greg