Re: 4.7L owners-PLEASE help me!

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 22:15:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 8:42:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
willcoughlin@hotmail.com writes:

<< I bougth a bottle of radiator relief to try and help with my cooling
problems.It says add directly to the radiator.I need to know how to drain a
quart of coolant out of the system and where to add the bottle of rad.
relief-in the overflow bottle?, in the upper hose through the radiator cap?
Please, somebody respond soon, I would like to get this done this weekend.
Thanks,

Just pour it in and forget about it. There is more than enough room in there
for a quart.
Boog