RE: 2K 4.7 Check Engine Light

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 23:29:43 EDT

Thanks Boog and Ron. Thats kinda what I figured. I'll put 'er back to stock
this weekend. And make an appointment next week.
I'll make a list of crap for'em to do. This'll only be the second time it's
ever been in the shop in 10 months. So I'm not doing too bad. The first time
was for 2 recalls that turned out not affecting my truck.
I've noticed a slight humming coming from the rt front hub too that just
started the other day. I'll have em look at that, maybe replace the shocks,
(They suck!)

From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
Subject: RE: DML: 2K 4.7 Check Engine Light

Yep, don't give the dealer a reason not to fix the problem.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

In a message dated 8/30/00 10:25:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,