Test Drove An '01 Today.....

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 00:04:49 EDT

And you know what?? The interior is actually quite nice. Leather is now
an option (mine will have it) there's a power outlet in the console so I
won't have cords draped across the console from the dash for my cell
charger, and there's a "Homelink" thing on the O/H console now, you can
program your garage door code into it instead of carrying a remote. I'll
call it a "smart" design.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts