Rear End Noise

From: Tim S (enigma301@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 04:52:28 EDT

Hello All,

Its been awhile since I've written. Here is my problem, Maybe some can shed
some light on it. I have a 97cc 4x4 5.2l 2"body lift and 2"suspension with
32x11.50 BFG's. when I drive on the highway for extended period of time or
pull a trailer when I come to a stop my rear end/brakes makes a
popping/bucking sound that you can feel in the truck when you leave from
being stopped.. It feels as though the brakes are hanging up and releasing.
I've check all brake components and replaced the springs but no help.. I'f
any one has an idea please e-mail it to me at enigma301@hotmail.com
Thanks for your help

Tim