Sticky Situation [HELP}

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:04:39 EDT

Hi, all.

I'm seeking help from the vast array of talent from the
DML.

I have a computer that I want to have reprogrammed.

The problem that I have is that there is a sticker over the
original sticker on the computer and from which I need to get
some numbers.

Has anyone had any experiences or know of someone who has
been in a similar type situation where you have to remove
a sticker but not destroy what is on written on a sticker
that is underneath it? Any suggestions would help a lot!

Hoping to get flashed :-)
Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95