Re: changing tire circumference

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:26:31 EDT

What year is your truck? If it's '97 or later, you might confuse the
computer if you go too far from factory.

I've a '92 with older computer that lets me get away with lotsa stuff. I
went with tires that are 2" shorter diameter (lowers the truck 1"). My
speedo is off by 11%, but I put a bicycle computer on the truck that is way
more accurate than the factory speedo ever was. Only problem is that miles
rack up quicker on factory odo, and those can't be taken off.....

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate