RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: MP HP PCM for 4.7 now HEADERS

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 13:44:40 EDT

No, I can't be the test mule for 4.7's. Mine's a 5.9. I'm going to make
sure there's not a problem with QC's and Y-pipes. When I picked up my
Catback directly from Borla up in Oxnard they were just finishing up the
design and getting ready for production on the 4.7 headers. That was over a
couple months ago. The reason I'm going to Mike Leach is (FWIW) because
they are the manufacturer of the Mopar Performance headers. I do believe
Mike Leach is looking for a test vehicle for the 4.7's so if you happen to
come down this way and want to leave your truck for a couple weeks.....

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile