Re: RE: Sticky Situation [HELP}

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 17:15:37 EDT

Commonly stickers inside computers are of a higher heat-resistant due to
there enviroment they are in. Your best bet is get an exacto knife, steady
hand and patience. Depending on which numbers you are looking for, you may
have the joy of them being stamped into the metal of the product itself, if
it is another sticker. Then just take your time, I would suggest against
using a hairdryer because of the risk of frying stuff in the box itself.

Hope that helps,

Aaron da GA V6'r