Re: I always knew my 3.9 was much faster than those little 4.7s!

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 17:58:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/00 10:18:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< no slicks... don't dog the 6ers. We know where to find you =)

I'm not doggin the sixers, its a sixer doggin the 4.7. Either way, what
matters most is the driver, both engines have alot of potential, its just how
the driver drives it, knows it, and what to do to fix problem points.
Right now for me I know what I want, but its big bucks to get it
there....sigh...
Mebbe I should jus save my money and get a classic mopar.
Boog