Re: Bucket Seats?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 23:49:05 EDT

> What kind of seats can I get to bolt into my 95
> Dakota? Will any dodge bucket seat bolt in?
> Thanks,
> R/Trottmann

I would imagine any GenII Dakota bucket seat will bolt right in. I swapped
out my bench early this summer for some nice buckets from a 95. The bench
came out by taking like 6 bolts out and took about 10 minutes to completely
have it out. I took another 15 minutes to completely have the bucket seats
in. All the holes are already drilled in the floorboars, and all the nuts
are already welded underneath the truck for a rather simple
installation/swap. I dont know why I ever waited so long to put bucket seats
in, so comfy now! Let me know if you have any installations/removal
questions.
Kyle