Re: What sensor can I monitor while driving to watch for a miss?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 04:10:36 EDT

I had a problem with a plug with a cracked ceramic
casing. When stopped with my foot on the brake I
noticed that it tackomiter was ideling low and
erratic.
It would hit 650rpm and then jump to 700 and repeat

It wasn't noticeable at high speeds except that the
mpg was lower.

Change all the plugs if in doubt.