RE: 4.7L Problems!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 04:14:27 EDT

I wonder if that isn't part of his problem. Hmmmm....running really, really
lean would give you good mileage but wouldn't that cause excessive heat
buildup? What do you think, folks? Did you let your dealer know what kind
of mileage you're getting? If you are getting 33% better than normal and
you have 3.92 gears on top of that it certainly seems mighty odd.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile