RE: R/T difference

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 19:24:49 EDT

That's because of the 5.9's torque!

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Henry Hagemeier
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 2:26 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: R/T difference

Just my 2 cents worth. I traded my 4.7 CC Dak for an R/T CC Dak a couple of
weeks ago. It was a dealer demo with 1000 miles on it. Both were stock
except for a drop-in K&N air filter. It feels to me the R/T is much
quicker. Maybe my 4.7 was a lemon. Don't get me wrong the 4.7 was QUICK.
But my R/T is quicker feeling. I did not take either to a track so it is
just my "feeling". Just talking about it makes me want to go out for
another drive. I think I'm going to do that in just a few minutes.

Henry
San Antonio
Y2K Red R/T CC