Re: 99 R/T Lemons?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 20:38:31 EDT

Actually, mine was still under factory warranty when I bought it, and I
bought an extended warranty. But even if it is out of warranty and you don't
buy an extended one, ALL buybacks carry a 12 month/unlimited miles warranty!
No matter what breaks or why,t hey fix it. Pretty cool I think. :-)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T