New Mexico DMLer (not S) PLEASE READ

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 00:32:01 EDT

Hey,
  Well after pullin my head outa my ass, I decided that the best way to work things out would be for you to call me the Nmber here is (505)-866-6732 Theres an answerin machine, go ahead and leave a message, we are going into ABQ in there van till about 3PM then I should be back here, gimme atleast 1 hour to get back into ABQ (so nothin before 4 PM) Just leave a place to meat or somthing, make sure to leave a Address and cross streets (ABQ is a nice grid) I Jope to see you somtime on Monday!!!

Greg

PS I
'll X the email before I head into ABQ tomorrow Mornin, so maybe you'll have responded by then, if not, jsut leave a message, or a phone number and I'll call you back!