Re: A-Hole Cop

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:30:11 EDT

All I gotta say is that those things really lit up the night on my old
'88... got caught with 'em on once and the cop let me go since there was
no-one else on the road. RI law says something like they can be used as
long as no other vehicle is within 500' or something... but hey i
walked... Check 'em out... http://www.dakota-truck.net/PICS/lambert07.jpg

Chris

>I am waiting to get nailed for the new 6" Daylighters I mounted to the grill
>guard of my Explorer for an upcoming offroad trip.......and I have a tow
>hook mounted on the rear bumper, near the plate........I'll probably get
>picked on eventually for this stuff...........Technically they ARE illegal
>by the codes.....most cops wont care unless you cause a problem with them
>(i.e. fire up my daylighters on a public road!).................but some
>cops just gotta show "who is in charge"

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal