Stereo install--attn Greg

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:50:53 EDT

 The best way to keep it all in some kind of order is when you hook-up your
stereo wires is to use some quick connects.(the automotive connectors that
has a male spade and a female joiner and you crimp them onto the wires.)
This way when you remove your box for passengers the wires can be tucked
behind the seats and the box put anywhere you want. Just be sure that you
put a protective cap over the power lead. This way there will be no shorting
out --along with no fires. BTW--that was a great price for the speakers you
got. Of course, by not seeing what you actually have I can't really tell
what is needed. That's one of the perils of doing a custom job, everything
MUST be made and thought of on the spot. This is also why I'm installing my
SUBs in the bed---but I do have the advantage of having the locking cover.
I'm also installing an alarm when I'm through, that I guarantee can't be
disarmed when armed.
   Tim R.