RE: A-Hole Cop

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 02:02:05 EDT

C'mon, enough is enough. This list allows opinions, yes, but I, for one,
hate non-pertinent reruns. You're worst than my TV in the summer time.
Sometimes you people (and you know who you are) really go overboard in your
bashing of all those issues that have NOTHING to do with the improvement of
your Dakota.....or you!

Bashing cops isn't going to stop them from stopping you and harassing you.
They do that because you're under 25 and statistics say...blah blah
blah....but a lot of people die because of that. Yes, you are also right
that sometimes they are in a bad mood as well. Yes, shit happens...to them
too...but they're in the public eye..so yes, they should mind their P's and
Q's..but they're human. I'll tell you like I tell my son. I can build
identical Daks and we can both drive down the street at the legal speed
limit and if a cop is going to pull someone over it's going to be
him...because he's under 25 with what sounds and looks like a hotrod. Don't
get me wrong. I'm not so old that I I don't remember being hassled, that I
didn't noisily give my opinions, that I didn't get my share of tickets. But
since the age of 21, I haven't had one..ticket or accident....and I love to
race around...but I know when to shut her down. I've had many an Irvine cop
tail me for a mile, pull up beside me, look in my window and then turn down
another street.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile