Re: Re: Problem with power sliding rear window

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 03:26:43 EDT

"Ryan Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
>Ouch, seems kinda expensive for simply the comfort of not have to reach
>back, push a lever and slide it. :-)

Yeah, I thought so too, until I realized in a club cab the manual
slider is all but useless when driving. You have to stop, reach
around to open it, then stop again to close it. Not to mention mine
wouldn't even open all the way before jamming. It didn't take me long
to decide it was worth the money to have it open with a switch on the
dash. And it is worth it too. I use it all the time!

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC