Re: Getting a New R/T

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 09:44:26 EDT

Hehe, well, usually, it's just the first letter of each work in the color,
so LDSG? LOL. Or just LD?

I think he Silver on the R/T is brand new, and it's not just on the R/T, on
SLT/Sport Daks too, go to your dealer, chances are they have a new Silver
Dak of some trim, they look really good. They have a silver V6 here, looks
good.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T