RE: RE: no more noise

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 13:07:51 EDT

I'm a silent member of the DallasDakotas group...I just watch for
interesting/pertinent information.

Soooo....what do you need help with? Hehehe...muffler, extra NOS bottle,
more POWER? ;)

Seriously, the old Dynomax Super Turbo that I had on the Dakota (back in
late '97) was nice and mellow but it "stood out" in the crowd when I jumped
on it. It's a good replacement...still love them Flowmasters though.

Can't wait for the meet in Houston...I'm gonna have to play around with Gene
for a few runs...(depending if he's up to the challenge.) LOL (Yeah...like
i'll be able to beat Gene on the hole shot.)

- Bernd